Illustrator Explains What His Depression And Anxiety Feels Like Through These Comics
Sow Ay started drawing his thoughts as a person who is struggling with generalized anxiety, panic attacks and depression. His illustrations have touched many hearts who are going through these similar struggles as well.
“I started these drawings because I’m really bad at explaining what’s inside my head, and explaining by drawing has always been a lot easier for me.”
– Sow Ay
1. Music shields you from your negative thoughts… temporarily.
2. “Just because I’m smiling on the outside, doesn’t mean I’m not struggling inside.”
3. What it’s like when you suffer from anxiety and care too much.
4. For those who are suffering from depression and anxiety, I’m sure you’ve lost count of how many times people say this to you.
5. Outside VS Inside.
6. We hate to admit it, but it’s true.
7. Having a party! Look who’s invited.
8. You are good at pretending you’re okay on the outside.
What do you think about these comics? Can you relate to them? Follow Sow Ay for more!