Imagine that you are in front of a castle. The scenario then unfolds through the questions that follow. How easily do you take risks in life? What do you think will happen in the future and what image do you believe others have of you?
Take paper and pencil, note the responses and learn more about your character, through this imaginary walk in the castle.
1. You are in front of the door of the castle. How exactly do you imagine it?
- It is a simple door
- It is covered by plants and is somewhat hard to find
- It is a huge wooden door with metal details and it looks a little frightening
2. You pass the door of the castle and realize that there is no soul. It is deserted. What is the first thing you see?
- A huge library, wall to wall full of books
- A huge fireplace and a hot fire burning
- A large banquet hall with huge chandeliers
- A long corridor with many closed doors
3. You look around and find a staircase. You decide to climb the stairs. What does the staircase look like?
- It looks sharp and massive like not leading anywhere
- It is an impressive spiral, grand staircase
4. After you climb the stairs, you reach a small room in which there is only one window. How big is it?
- It is a normal window
- It’s too small, almost skylight
- The window is huge, so that it takes almost the entire surface of the wall
5. You look out the window. What do you see?
- Large waves crashing furiously on rocks
- A snowy forest
- A green valley
- A small, vibrant city
6. You go down the stairs and you’re back in the area where you were when you first entered the castle. You go ahead and find a door at the rear of the building. You open it and go out in a yard. What exactly does it look like?
- It is full of hypertrophic plants, grasses, broken wood and fallen barbed wire
- It is impeccably maintained with countless colorful flowers
- It’s a little jungle, but you can imagine how beautiful it would be if someone cleaned and put it in order