- Give this link a read: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6054623?hl=en (3-4 mins)
- Pick the more recent videos that don’t have English CC here: http://youtube.com/psych2go
- Note: If you are contributing other language translation, you can pick the ones that aren’t translated yet.
- Decide on 1 video that you would like to do a week. You can submit more than one, depending on your motivation.
- If you submit three or more, every Friday, email me the links to the ones you did using the email subject line: Youtube translating, Your Name
- I will review your work! For three or more subtitles contributed, let us know and we will send you a free psych2go digital magazine of your picking! 🙂
You can reach out here: email@example.com
Here’s an example of how to email me your work every Friday:
If you have any documents that requires me to give you review feedback or reference for your work, let me know!
Let’s do this for 3 weeks and see how it goes and how many videos you helped added subtitles to!