Idalia Kandelas, a Mexican illustrator, creates pictures that depict women who are content to be alone. With her drawings, Idalia aims to show that there’s a difference between ’’being alone’’ and ’’living alone.’’ People always seem to feel sorry for those who live alone, but who said that they are lonely or unhappy?
Idalia explains, “I like to show women who exist in solitude but do not suffer. They are not depressed or crying. Rather [they] are safe, exalting in the sense of enjoying the company of just herself.”
1. Wearing pants is totally optional.
2. It’s summer. It’s hot! And you can take off your clothes wherever you want.
3. No one is going to judge you. Read in any position as long as it’s comfy.
4. The entire bed is yours. Stretch as far as you need to.
5. You can keep bathroom door wide open and walk around naked.
6. More alone time to think in peace.
7. Eat whatever and whenever you like.
8. Your bed, your rules!
Can you related to these illustrations? Follow Idalia Kandelas for more!
You May Also Like: